Study in USA

About USA :

At 3.79 million square miles (9.83 million km2) and with about 309 million people, the United States is the third or fourth largest country by total area, and the third largest both by land area and population. It is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries.The U.S. economy is the largest national economy in the world, with an estimated 2008 gross domestic product (GDP) of US $14.4 trillion (a quarter of nominal global GDP and a fifth of global GDP at purchasing power parity).

You can explore more about USA from following links :

Study abroad in USA :

U.S. colleges are known worldwide for the quality of their facilities, resources, and faculty. Accreditation systems ensure that institutions continue to maintain these standards. The U.S. education system features many types of institutions, academic and social environments, entry requirements, degree programs, and subjects in which you can specialize. A U.S. degree offers excellent value for the money. A wide range of tuition fees and living costs, plus some financial help from colleges, make study in the United States affordable for hundreds of thousands of international students each year. U.S. Universities and colleges offer flexibility in choice of courses, but more importantly there is also the option for students to move from institution to another. Completing the first two years of a degree at one institution, usually a community college, and then moving to another, is very common.

You can explore more about Study in USA (Including Available Courses and institutes) from following links :

USA Student Visa Procedure :

The first step for a prospective nonimmigrant student is being accepted for enrollment in an established school which is SEVP certified. In general, for academic students, including those in language training, F visas are the appropriate category, and for nonacademic vocational students an M visa is the appropriate category.

Types of student visa Description
1 F-1 Student Visa to study at an accredited US college or university or to study English at an English language institute
2 J Exchange Visa for participation in an exchange program, including high school and university study
3 M Student Visa for non-academic or vocational study or training in the US

Here is a quick review of the visa application steps for students from India:

  • Get accepted and get your I-20: Once an accredited US university accepts you, it will grant you an I-20 form. This form documents your study plans and provides supporting information about your stay.
  • Pay your SEVIS fee: The $350 SEVIS fee is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) processing and maintenance charge.
  • Complete your DS-160 visa application (($160): All prospective international students must complete a DS-160 to receive a F-1 visa.
  • Schedule your visa interview: Wait times vary by country and can take several months. Schedule your appointment as early as possible to allow for delays.
  • Attend your visa interview: In this step of the F-1 visa application process, the US consulate or embassy confirms you are coming to study as a legitimate, serious student.

You can explore more about USA Student Visa Procedure from following links:

Working in USA after studies in USA :

If you want to work in the U.S. temporarily as a nonimmigrant, under U.S. immigration law, you need a specific visa, based on the type of work you will be doing.  Most temporary worker categories require that the applicant’s prospective employer or agent to file a petition which must be approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) before you can apply for a visa.

Please visit for more details.

Optional practical training, allows F1 visa holders to work full time in their field of study for 12 months post graduation this option helps students in gaining practical experience and training to complement their education. Students graduating with a STEM degree, can apply for an extension of 24 months, making it a total of 36 months stay back after graduation.

You can begin the process for applying for OPT nine months after being enrolled, however, your employment cannot begin until you receive your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) specifically from USCIS and have been enrolled for at least a year. The good news is you do not need a job offer to apply for an EAD and your OPT employment can occur anywhere in the US.

OPT post-graduation requires that:

  • OPT work must be full time (40 hours a week)
  • All OPT must be completed within 14 months after completion of your degree
  • Applications for post-completion OPT must be received by USCIS before the completion of your degree

Some companies may sponsor students for a H1-B Temporary Worker Visa, allowing them to continue living in the USA as long as they work for that company.

H-1B Visa (Non-immigrant Visa)
You may be eligible for a H-1B visa, also called the Person in Specialty Occupation Visa, if you have been accepted to a specific job position that meets these requirements:

  • Possession of an advanced education degree
  • Correlation between your degree and work experience and your job duties
  • Approval of a labor condition attestation (LCA) from the Department of Labor before filing the H-1B petition with Immigration and Naturalization Services. (This document ensures that you will not be exploited by US employers and are paid the same salary and obtain the same benefits as your American counterparts.)

The H-1B status is granted for an initial period of three years. This is a great option for a post-graduate work visa USA because it can be extended for an additional three years. (Note that it cannot be extended beyond six years.)

US Student Visa documents:

  • A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after your stay in the country
  • DS-160 Form  (Nonimmigrant visa application confirmation page)
  • Payment of the application fee If you are seeking a student visa, you must have Form I-20 on hand (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status)
  • SEVIS Fee Receipt
  • Interview appointment letter (original and copy)
  • Provisional certificates or original marks sheets
  • Score sheets for standardized tests such as IELTS (6.5 or equivalent)TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, and so on.
  • Evidence of adequate cash in your bank account to cover the duration of your course in the United States. Bank statements, sponsors, and a scholarship programme are examples of this.

Evidence indicating the candidate intends to depart the country after the programme is completed.


How Long Is My F-1 Visa Good For?
If you wonder how many years your student visa for the USA from India is valid, it depends on your program. Students on F-1 visas are allowed a 60-day period of stay in the United States after their university program ends, according to the Department of State. Authorized exceptions for work, internships, or continued learning are available. If work or another reason has you staying in the US for longer than authorized on your form I-20, you may apply for an extension through the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) form I-539. The fee for extending your stay is $370, plus an $85 biometric services fee (e.g., the cost to take and process your fingerprints).

Can I Work While I Study in the United States?
A F-1 visa is for full-time students. It is not a work visa, and, as a student, you are not permitted to work in the United States for most forms of employment. There are exceptions to the rule, most of which cover internships and work related to your studies.

Here is a complete list of employment paths for international students:

  1. Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
  2. On-campus employment
  3. Severe economic hardship

How we can help you?

We can assist you on how to proceed with the application process if you are a Competitive Career student with an offer letter from one of our USA partner universities. We’ll keep you up to date on the most recent visa criteria and conditions, and we’ll help you prepare the appropriate paperwork for submission. 

Our team of professionals will lead you to official websites and authorized immigration representatives to guarantee you get the most up-to-date application paperwork and information. 

Notes for Students :

Document Forgery is Serious Crime. So please never think about Fake document or Document forgery.

According to Students Review on Google and Facebook, we are the best Overseas Education consultant In Ahmedabad.

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 stars
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 stars

619 reviews

Read reviews